Love farmhouse style? A beautiful farmhouse pitcher is an easy way to add vintage charm without busting the budget. These budget-friendly white porcelain pitchers are great vessels for holding flowers (fresh or faux) or just for displaying solo.
Please note that this post contains affiliate links which allow me to earn a small commission when a purchase is made at no additional cost to you. Read more here.
Today I’m sharing a round up of budget-friendly farmhouse pitchers! I love the look of an elegant white porcelain pitcher hanging out on a nightstand, kitchen table, or credenza. A pitcher instantly adds farmhouse charm to any space.
Personally, my ideal would be to have several antique ironstone pitchers around the house, but these can be difficult to find and expensive to purchase.
So instead, I curated a list of budget-friendly options that can be easily bought brand new. We all have a different budget, so to make things easy, I organized my list starting with prices low to high.
Budget-Friendly Farmhouse Pitchers
Honestly, one of my favorite pitchers on this list is the curved pitcher from Target (item #1), the least expensive option of the whole list! I also love the other Target option (item #2), which I received for my birthday (love!).
I could just picture Anne Shirley picking wildflowers and using them to fill pitchers just like these.
- 1 – Porcelain pitcher from Target | $13.99
- 2 – Porcelain 8-cup pitcher from Target | $14.99
- 3 – SOCKERART vase from Ikea | $14.99
- 4 – Harold Import Co. 32 oz porcelain pitcher from Amazon | $18.56 (note that this pitcher is smaller, only 6″ tall)
- 5 – Straight-sided pitcher – 2.5 qt from Amazon | $19.75
- 6 – Everyday pitcher – 58 oz from Bed Bath & Beyond | $19.99
- 7 – Mikasa French countryside pitcher – 47 oz from Amazon | $30.39 (on sale)
- 8 – Lenox Opal Innocence carved pitcher from Amazon | $37.99 (on sale)
- 9 – Hydrangea pitcher – 112 oz from Bed Bath & Beyond | $39.99
Even More Farmhouse Pitchers
Also check out these beautiful farmhouse pitchers:
How to Decorate with White Pitchers
A well-placed pitcher is a beautiful accent in many design schemes. It’s a great choice especially for a vintage farmhouse or cottage style aesthetic.
Here is a lovely example from Miss Mustard Seed. This white porcelain antique pitcher (I believe it is Ironstone) is empty, but even on its own, it’s so pretty on this washstand painted with milk paint.
I use my pitchers all the time, regardless of whether they are filled with faux flowers, fresh, or none at all.
A farmhouse pitcher is an easy way to add some character to your home without busting the budget. The classic lines and neutral color of a white pitcher make it the perfect vessel to fill with fresh flowers, use as a water carafe, or simply display as a decor piece all on its own.
More Farmhouse Finds
- Farmhouse Decor From Amazon Under $30
- Farmhouse Inspired Ticking Pillow Covers
- Budget-Friendly Farmhouse Kitchen Decor
- How To Bleach Drop Cloths Successfully
- DIY Drop Cloth Pillows with Antique Lace