Favorite Holiday Mug Roundup
These adorable holiday mugs are irresistible–especially when filled with hot chocolate and whipped cream! Buy a new Christmas mug for your favorite festive beverage or pick a few holiday mugs to gift this season.
Please note that this post contains affiliate links which allow me to earn a small commission when a purchase is made at no additional cost to you. Read more here.
I love a fresh mug for the holidays! I feel like mugs are one of those things can accumulate way too quickly though. A shelf is full. Then, they creep into another shelf. A whole cupboard filled with mugs? Well, it’s not completely impossible.
At any rate, I do try to keep my collection pared down. But there are a few mugs that caught my eye this year. This red Gnome from Pottery Barn for instance. Or these cold weather monogram mugs from Anthropologie.
Of course, Joanna Gaines didn’t disappoint either. Her charming holiday mugs are ready for all the hot chocolate–including these pretty white stoneware mugs that can absolutely be used all year around.
Shop all the mugs right here:
How to Fill Your Holiday Mug
If you are purchasing mugs to gift this year, don’t forget to fill them. I like to include a gift card for starters and then choose another fun idea from this list. Favorites include hot chocolate mix (buy packets or make your own!), homemade dipped pretzels, a pair of mittens and more.
Here’s a list of ideas to get you started:
- A gift card
- Package up “cake in a mug” ingredients in a treat bag and include instructions for making (be sure the mug you are gifting is microwave safe)
- Dove Peppermint Bark Squares (these are my favorite favorite holiday candy–so good)
- Samples of coffee or tea
- Hot chocolate packets
- Coffee syrup
- Other candies or chocolates
- A pair of mittens or gloves + hot chocolate packet
- Candy canes
- Homemade cookies
- Homemade dipped pretzel rods
- or whatever else you’d like!
More Christmas Ideas
- Favorite Christmas Home Décor from Joanna Gaines
- How to Make a DIY Christmas Garland with Scrapbook Paper
- My Ultimate List of Christmas Books for Kids and Babies!
- How to Make Washi Tape Christmas Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Window Ornament Using Chalk-Style Paint
Merry Christmas! ~Ellen